Monday, March 8, 2010

Pet Peeves

I'm gonna soften my stance towards people who dress their dogs in sweaters: at least they're being honest with themselves.  As we all know, unless you're a shepherd or a member of a K-9 unit, the only reason to own a dog is because you need a surrogate for human interaction.  If you let your dog live in your house and sleep in your bed, if you give it hugs and buy it presents, you might as well put it in a sweater, because if you do all those things but pretend you're above clothing it, you're just dressing up the relationship as something its not.

 How adorable, he's too inbred to survive on his own...

Some people will say, "I don't treat my dog like a human, I treat my dog like a dog".  Well maybe you have an otherwise un-sublimated need to treat humans like shit.

The Best Friend Experience

No comments:

Post a Comment